Welcome to BatteryTrend.
The terms “us”, “our” or “we” refer to the owner of the website of BatteryTrend.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the website pages and information available is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website are the property of BatteryTrend. You are prohibited from using any of them for any purpose, including, but not limited to, as metatags on other pages or websites without of BatteryTrend’s permission. All information and content located on the website are protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any content available on or through the website for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
5. This website may provide links to other websites by allowing you to leave this website to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this website via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology. We have no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked website. The fact that we have provided a link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation concerning such website, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using, or retrieving any information found on the internet. We urge you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked website.
6. Unless specifically stated, all content, products, and services on the website or obtained from a website are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. Either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security, or accuracy.
7. We do not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made through the website by any party other than us, (b) any content provided on linked websites, or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked website. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the website or a linked website or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice, or other content available through the website or obtained from a linked website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
8. The information, products, and descriptions of services published on the website or a linked website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We specifically disclaim any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. We do not warrant or represent that the content on the website is complete or up-to-date. We are under no obligation to update the content on the website. We may change the content on the website at any time without notice. We may make improvements or changes to the website at any time.
9. We may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you with services. You agree that we cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by us in connection with providing you services.